WIEFF Event on ‘Ethics and Regulation’ at ING Bank.
This event is kindly hosted by ING Bank N.V. Senior industry leaders will explore the theme of Ethics and Regulation within the banking and financial environment. You have a chance to secure a FREE ticket to this event. We have only ONE more space left so if you are interested please contact us. Offers will be made on a first-come first-serve basis.
Keynote speakers for the evening include:
– Charlotte Crosswell, Board member, Strategic Advisor, former CEO, Nasdaq NLX
– Anne Boden, Board member, CEO, Starling Bank
– Gerald Walker, Chief Executive Officer, Wholesale Banking, UK, Ireland and Middle
East, ING Bank N.V
Other prominent speakers for the evening include:
– Stella Cox CBE, Managing Director, DDCAP, Chair, The Islamic Finance Market
– Frank Moxon, Master, The Worshipful Company of International Bankers
Our distinguished banking panel will provide insights into how regulation has impacted their business. Our panel for the evening includes:
– Toby Billington, Managing Director, Global Head of Wholesale Conduct and Risk
Culture, Deutsche Bank
– Rebecca Frost, Managing Director, Head of Hedge Fund Credit Sales,
– Nadeem Kiyani, Managing Director, Global Equities CFO, Credit Suisse
– Ilia Mallioras, Former Managing Director, EMEA Head of Corporate and European
Real Money FX Sales, Morgan Stanley
– Camilla Stowell, Managing Director, Head of Coverage for International and Private
– Richard Thomas OBE, Special Advisor, former CEO, Gatehouse Bank
Venue: <to be communicated to the successful applicant>.